Friday, March 20, 2009

A little too not over you
it never crossed my mind at all
That's what I tell myself
What we had has come and gone
You're better off with someone else
It is for the best
I know it is
But I see you

Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside
And I turn around
You're with him now
I just can't figure it out

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you

Memories suppose to fade
What's wrong with my heart
Shake it off let it go
Didn't think it would be this hard
Should be strong, moving on
But I see you

Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside
And I turn around
You're with him now
I just can't figure it out

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you

Maybe I regret
Everything I said
No way to take it all back
Yeah
Now I'm on my own
How I let you go
I'll never understand
I'll never understand
Yeah, ohhh.

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
And I really don't know what to do
I'm just a little too not over you

Not over you, ooh.



Waiting for Yesterday
You and me, all alone girl
What’s going on?
Will you tell me what’s wrong?
It’s like you’re locked up
in your own world.
Oh, with nothin’ to say.

You keep me guessing,
But I see in your eyes.
He made you promises,
But gave you lies.
You’re shutting down
Because you’re so sure,
That I’ll be another mistake.

I know that he left you in pieces.
You know that I won’t be that way.
I’m not gonna treat you like he did.
Oh, Whatever it takes.
You think history is repeated.
You keep on wishing me away.
Oh, but nothing’s gonna change.
Waiting for yesterday.

Is it worth it any longer?
So scared of falling again.
Yesterday can make it stronger.
But why do you feel alone?
You know I love you better
than he ever did.
And this could be, all you ever needed.
Hold onto me and just remember.
Oh, no. Never let go!

I know that he left you in pieces.
You know that I won’t be that way.
I’m not gonna treat you like he did.
Oh, Whatever it takes.
You think history is repeated.
You keep on wishing me away.
Oh, but nothing’s gonna change.
Waiting for yesterday.

I’m the one for you tonight.
I’m the one for you forever.
If it takes a little time,
Whatever it takes, whatever it takes.
I’m the one for you tonight,
I’m the one for you forever.
If it takes a little time.
Whatever it takes, whatever it takes.

I know that he left you in pieces.
You know that I won’t be that way.
I’m not gonna treat you like he did.
Oh, Whatever it takes.
You think history is repeated.
You keep on wishing me away.
Oh, but nothing’s gonna change.
Waiting for yesterday.

I know that he left you in pieces.
You know that I won’t be that way.
I’m not gonna treat you like he did.
Oh, Whatever it takes.
You think history is repeated.
You keep on wishing me away.
Oh, but nothing’s gonna change.
Waiting for yesterday.



You Can
Take me where I've never been,
Help me on my feet again.
Show me that good things
come to those who wait.
Tell me I'm not on my own.
Tell me I won't be alone.
Tell me what I'm feelin' isn't some mistake.
'Cause if anyone can make me fall in love, You can.

Save me from myself, you can.
And it's you and no one else.
If I could wish upon tomorrow,
Tonight would never end.
If you asked me, I would follow.
But for now, I just pretend.
'Cause if anyone can make me fall in love, You can.

Baby, when you look at me,
Tell me, what do you see?
Are these the eyes of
someone you could love?
'Cause everything that brought me here,
Well, now it all seems so clear.
Baby, you're the one I've been dreamin' of.
If anyone can make me fall in love, You can.

Save me from myself, you can.
And it's you and no one else.
If I could wish upon tomorrow,
Tonight would never end.
If you asked me, I would follow.
But for now, I just pretend.
'Cause if anyone can make me fall in love...

Only you can take me sailin'
in your deepest eyes.
Bring me to my knees and make me cry.
And no one's ever done this,
Everything was just a lie.
And I know, yes I know...

This is where it all begins,
So tell me it'll never end.
I can't fool myself,
It's you and no one else.
If I could wish upon tomorrow,
Tonight would never end.
If you asked me, I would follow.
But for now, I just pretend.
If anyone can make me fall in love, You can.

Show me that good things
come to those who wait




Falling
Feels like my life's been passing by
With happiness just bein' a lie
How did I get here, where am I going?
One more day without knowing
Struggling for one more breath
As I'm drowning in a painful death
Can someone reach out for me?
In this dark and dreary sea

'Cause it seems like no one can
Hear the voice that's calling
Try to take the most I can stand
But I keep falling

I try to chase the memories away
But they haunt me everyday
I hope I get over this phase
'Cause I'm stuck inside this haze
All I need is a simple lift
Such a sweet and precious gift
So I don't lose it all before
What I have left is nothing more

In my isolating misery
I feel like the epitome
Of darkness and despair
Just leading onto nowhere
Will I be able to win this race?
I'm runnin' at a slow pace
Trying hard to press on
But the motivation's gone

'Cause it seems like no one can
Hear the voice that's calling
Try to take the most I can stand
But I keep falling

Oh

I try to chase the memories away
But they haunt me everyday
I hope I get over this phase
'Cause I'm stuck inside this haze
All I need is a simple lift
Such a sweet and precious gift
So I don't lose it all before
What I have left is nothing more

It may not have to be this way
Waiting for me they could be a new day
Maybe I can revise
And escape from the lies

I try to chase the memories away
But they haunt me everyday
I hope I get over this phase
'Cause I'm stuck inside this haze
All I need is a simple lift
Such a sweet and precious gift
So I don't lose it all before
What I have left is nothing more

There could be something more
To what my life may have in store
I'll move from where I began
Keep on pressing through to the end


deaddust:=:8:32 PM

♥ Welcome
welcome to freida's blog
http://www.beneedednowhere.blogspot.com !!(:
GET LOST IF YOU HATE ME