Monday, November 5, 2007

i dont know whether to say this or not, but i really have to repeatedly say this, i could tell that you do still have feelings for me, we can always stick as friends. If you want me to treat you as my best friend, its alright with me, i'm already treating you as my brother. Your care and love for me will always be appreciated. I like the way you cared for me when i was sick. My real brother would never do that for me. I still remember the time when you even had to talk to my mum last year when we got caught downstairs for like almost 2 hours if i remember correctly. I really thank you so much for trusting me and for letting me know my strength and weakness. You are the one that opened up my current self. I became more attentive to the people around me. You know, you are the one that gave me the courage to speak out more. I am no longer a shy girl actually. If you really do like that best friend of mine, i really would be happy for you, and i do not mind. I actually do remember those memories you left behind. They are all very memorable. I've got nothing to say anymore but i just want to emphasis on one thing.

You will always be my Ex. My Brother. My Guardian Angel.

and most importantly ...
My Friend !


deaddust:=:9:16 PM

♥ Welcome
welcome to freida's blog
http://www.beneedednowhere.blogspot.com !!(:
GET LOST IF YOU HATE ME